意想不到的頭紗

下午1:38:00 Ishiha 0 Comments

Finally I get my veil done,
it's a cathedral 108" length
Since it's too long for me to show my whole veil here now
So anyone who like to see my whole veil
please wait!!
As I will wear it during my 2nd pre wedding photo shooting in Early of NOV.

You can first decide the length of your veil you want
Please check it here:  最適合你的頭紗 & 頭紗與髮型的關係

Here I attached a complete instructions for making a bridal veil
Anyone can do this as long as you have a little time to spend on the trim!

The veil pictured is tulle and cost only $50 totally to make 108" width.
At first, I just bought 3 yards of Lace ($20 per yard)
Wanna cut the lace half  to trim my veil
But it seem too small and not visible
Finally i bought 9 yard.
My "do it yourself veil" cost me $230
特別鳴謝: 男友小吉子幫我剪布

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...