My Wedding Library

下午6:20:00 Ishiha 0 Comments

Throughout the year, I have started collecting all these wonderful wedding books and magazines.   In order to prepare my great wedding.  I used to read wedding books & magazines during leisure.
Many friends of mine have been asking me if I have a "wedding library" at home. As a matter of fact, I do.  I have a bookshelf full of books, magazines, some BEAUTIFUL wedding invitations and all the favors that I have collected from the weddings that I was a guest at.
With all the wedding magazines to offer at news agents, I thought I would review a few of the magazines and let you in on the type of wedding information between the covers so you could decide whether it is what you are looking for. Its always good to page through wedding magazines to get wedding ideas, but you need to know what information you need first.
Most of which are my favorites and I'd love to share them with you...
This is another excellent UK publication and has pages and pages of picture of floral arrangements in all the colors and styles you can dream of. Its perfect if you are undecided about the flowers for your wedding.


  Elegant Bride and Brides both from US publications.   They are more pricey than the local publications, but have BRILLIANT articles and are great at giving you a little bit of an edge for your special day. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND at least one of these in your collection.
Martha Stewart Weddings received the National Magazine Award for general excellence. Read up on ideas that will help you stay within your budget, guidelines to hiring a florist, and beauty tips for the big day. You will find in each issue a section of worksheets that will help you plan and organize the many vital details of your big day such as your guest list and the catering. The numerous pictures of cake designs and flower arrangements will allow you to see various assortments to decide which suits your taste the best.
As for magazines, my 3 favorites are InStyle Weddings, Martha Stewart Weddings &  Elegant Bride!! They are each very different and unique, and have wonderful editorials, photographs and ideas. I can sit at my desk or my couch for days just drooling over these publications. They are amazing resources not just for brides-to-be, but also for wedding planners and designers.
Which are your favorites?

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...